Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The usual shit...

Since it seems likes this "blogging" craze is here to stay, I thought I'd finally catch up to the rest of Gen Y and add my voice to the crowd. I know what you're thinking, just what the world needs; another whining sycophant blabbing on about his life in a desperate attempt for attention, but I think the pros outweigh the cons in this case. I'm currently living abroad, making an attempt to see as much of the world as possible before I "settle down" and do all that career and mortgage stuff. Living in Vietnam at the moment and teaching english, I've been here for 10 months and am planning on making a move in the next few to Kuala Lumpur to try and find some work there. After that, who knows? So this blog is an opportunity for all my friends and fam at home to keep up with what I'm doing without me having to talk to them about it. Stay tuned for the inane, the exciting and the boring details of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment